60 Minutes | 1-on-1 Personal Training
One-on-one personal training. This option maintains a semi-private training environment, with only one other trainer and their client in studio during your session time. Hour-long sessions fully dedicated towards your goals, with any additional programming, nutrition reviews, and body composition assessments included. Reserved time-slot of your choosing with the same trainer throughout your entire plan. All new clients are required to purchase a starter pack prior to starting desired schedule. Starter packs are a discounted 4 session pack (required 2x weekly for first two weeks, no exceptions) to allow you and your trainer to quickly familiarize with your new program, teach foundational movements, and determine proper progressions for your fitness level.
Assessment and Body Composition
Technique Development & Coaching
- Assessment of cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, and overall health status.
- Assessment of body composition via scale weight, girth measurements, impedance, and caliper measurement. Scheduled reassessments and constant monitoring ensure rapid progress through program changes when required.
- Movement assessment, including mobility, flexibility, and overall learning style for coaching new movements.
- Consistent, accurate logging of assessment results to determine what factors need the greatest improvement, or to continually ensure progress is being made.
- Programs designed around your specific goals.
- Programs built from scratch, based on science-driven protocols and practical application experience. Extremely detailed periodization (program design), with additional programming provided for those not completing all training days in studio.
- Improve flexibility, stabilization, and balance through an integrated performance program with your specific goals in mind.
- Nutrition counseling, cardiovascular exercise programming, and extra resistance training programming to improve your results.
- Learn the proper execution of all exercises relevant to your goals with attentive coaching focused on movement quality.
- Problem solving exercises prescribed to help you achieve your strength, endurance, or mobility goals even faster.
- Welcoming, attentive coaching with a focus on building the inner athlete in each client.
- Build confidence in capability, whether in technique, overall performance, or self-esteem. We build confident, capable athletes across all fitness goals.